PSRoots-L Archives

Archiver > PSRoots > 2013-09 > 1378402448

From: Jane Irish Nelson <>
Subject: [PSROOTS] Tacoma-Pierce County Genealogical Society SeptemberMonthly Meeting
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 10:34:08 -0700

The Tacoma-Pierce County Genealogical Society invites you to our September
Monthly Meeting on Tuesday evening, September 10th.

As usual, this meeting will be our Annual Show and Tell, where members can
share their Genealogical Discoveries This Summer.

Please Note ~ This meeting only we will be meeting at Tacoma Public
Library, Downtown, 1102 Tacoma Avenue S. The meeting will begin at 6:00 pm,
and there will not be a pre-meeting.

Arrive early and visit before the meeting begins.

Guests are always welcome! Please come and join us.

Jane Irish Nelson, TPCGS Webmaster

This thread: