PULLEN-L Archives

Archiver > PULLEN > 2009-01 > 1232832908

From: "Ann Belmont" <>
Subject: Re: [PULLEN] Pullen/Pullin Family in Bristol England
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 08:05:08 +1030

Hi Rosemary,

Do you think you are possibly related to the Pullens of Marshfield,
Gloucestershire? All of the names seem to be quite similar, espcially
William, Ann, Sarah, Thomas and Robert. If you think so, I can give you
quite a bit of information about that family.

Ann Belmont
Name Interests: Wells, Glidewell, Hoare (Kent); Wells (Birmingham, U.K.);
Newport (Wiltshire); Pullen (Gloucestershire & Virginia); Moore (Scotland &
Tasmania); Hake, Webber, Falaise, Ebdon (Channel Islands and Devon);
Crowder, Christmas, Cowcher (London, Norfolk Island, VDL); Beaumont
(Ireland and Tasmania); Hollow (Cornwall); Olsen (Norway) AKA Hall (South
Australia)