QBC-MONTREAL-L Archives

Archiver > QBC-MONTREAL > 2001-04 > 0988161680

From: "Bob Carswell" <>
Subject: Re: [MONTREAL] KILLEN, James
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 21:14:39 -0700

Hi Mary McAdam,
You can order birth, marriage and death records in Quebec from the following
site:
www.etatcivil.gouv.qc.ca/ENGLISH/default.htm
Maisonneuve is a district in Montreal. Might be worth going to the City of
Montreal Archives and ask them for the autopsy or Morgue report for this
individual...you never know what would turn up. I suspect the record of the
inquest should be on file. They have pretty good records....and found stuff
for me as far back as the 1840s.
Good luck!
Bob in Toronto