QBC-MONTREAL-L Archives

Archiver > QBC-MONTREAL > 2005-08 > 1122921038

From: Robert Dickson <>
Subject: Eastern Townships of Quebec
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 14:30:38 -0400

I am researching many families from the Richmond, Quebec area including
but not limited to Melbourne, Kingsbury, Ulverton, South Durham,
Trenholmville, St. Felix de Kingsey, Danville, Asbestos, Denison's
Mills, Windsor (Mills), Sherbrooke including but not limited to the
following families :

Armatage, Armitage, Barrie, Blake, Boast, Brock, Burrill, Bushey,
Carson, Cross, Dickson, Fessenden, Fowler, Goodfellow, Griffith,
Johnson, Johnston, Leroux, Lester, Lister, Lodge, Lynch, Lyster,
Mastine, McMorine, Montgomery, Morrill, Perkins, Pope, Smith, Stevens,
Sykes and Trenholm(e),

I am willing to help others with any data on the above that I have.

Bob Dickson
Kingston, ON

This thread: