QC-ETANGLO-L Archives

Archiver > QC-ETANGLO > 2009-01 > 1231769552

From: Robert Dickson <>
Subject: Re: [QC-ETANGLO] Other local papers available on Google
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:12:32 -0500

Mat Ardron should "blow his own horn" a little. He has put together an
amazing list from all kinds of older papers from the Eastern Townships -
Just a great Treasure Trove for those looking for ET info.

Once again Thanks Mat - Your efforts have been greatly appreciated and
used to the fullest extent.

Bob Dickson