QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 1997-09 > 0873985682

From: <>
Subject: Re: Monthly meetings in Vermont
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 09:48:02 -0400 (EDT)

This is directed to Sue, who inquired about Quaker MMs in Vermont. A lot of
the early settlers of my hometown, Orchard Park, Erie Co., NY, were Quakers
who migrated here in the early 1800s from Danby, Vt., and had been members of
the Quaker meeting there. There was also a Ferrisburg Quaker Meeting in Vt.,
and probably others. The Mormon church genealogical library has microfilms
of the records of these meetings which you can order.

The only "Bull" I have come across in my work on researching early local
Quakers was Milton W. Bull b. 4/18/1797 Saratoga Co., NY, d. 3/25/1864 E.
Hamburgh (now Orchard Park), Erie Co., NY [son of Daniel & Nelly Bull]; m.
1823 Louisa Baker. I have no further info on his background.

Hope this helps. Sue Kulp ()

This thread: