QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 1998-02 > 0887466394

From: <>
Subject: Nixon/Brinton connection
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 09:26:34 EST

With all this Presidential genealogy milling around, I thought I'd share what
I picked up many years ago when I first started genealogy with my cousin who
is a Brinton descendant on her dad's side. I believe this came from Burke's
Presidential Genealogies. I don't remember the exact title; it was before I
realized the importance of sources. I also apologize for not having written
down any dates. One final thing, I'm only reported what was in print; I have
not verified any of this:

1. Elizabeth Brinton, d/o William and Ann (Bagley) Brinton, m. Hugh Harry
2. John Harry m. Frances _____
3. Miriam Harry m. Record Hussey
4. Lydia Hussey m. Jacob Griffith
5. Amos Griffith m. Edith Price