QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 1998-09 > 0904881119

From: Thomas Moore <>
Subject: Re: Thomas & Jane Hughes Ellis
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 23:51:59 -0400

> Subject: Re: Thomas & Jane Hughes Ellis
> Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 21:46:38 -0700
> From: Miriam Bertelson <>
>
> To those of you out there who are interested in Thomas Ellis who m. Jane
> Hughes, and would like to trace wayyyyyy back, it is possible to trace
> Jane's line to the royal houses of Wales, England and Scotland. You can
> find her ancestry on the pedigree of the Foulke family done in 1898 upon
> the occasion of their 200th anniversary of coming to Gwynedd.
> Edward Foulke & his wife Eleanor (Hugh)& 9 ch. arrived in 1698, Their
> 300th anniversary has just been celebrated this summer, and I believe
> the pedigree has been updated.

I too have information on the descendants of Edward and Eleanor Hugh Foulke, and a
number of families that tie in with their's, at my web site, Moore Hope for the
Future, "http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/4694/moorhope.html";.

Andy Gammill has a lot of Foulke information posted at his home page at
"http://php.indiana.edu/~agammill/foulke.html";.

I hope this is useful for those of you who are researching some of the early Quaker
families of southeastern PA.

Take care.
Tom Moore
--

Moore Hope for the Future
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/4694/moorhope.html
Genealogy, Fresh Ideas for the New Millenium
You can also contact me through ICQ "http://wwp.mirabilis.com/11735299&quo

This thread: