Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 1998-09 > 0904881119

From: Thomas Moore <>
Subject: Re: Thomas & Jane Hughes Ellis
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 23:51:59 -0400

> Subject: Re: Thomas & Jane Hughes Ellis
> Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 21:46:38 -0700
> From: Miriam Bertelson <>
> To:
> To those of you out there who are interested in Thomas Ellis who m. Jane
> Hughes, and would like to trace wayyyyyy back, it is possible to trace
> Jane's line to the royal houses of Wales, England and Scotland. You can
> find her ancestry on the pedigree of the Foulke family done in 1898 upon
> the occasion of their 200th anniversary of coming to Gwynedd.
> Edward Foulke & his wife Eleanor (Hugh)& 9 ch. arrived in 1698, Their
> 300th anniversary has just been celebrated this summer, and I believe
> the pedigree has been updated.

I too have information on the descendants of Edward and Eleanor Hugh Foulke, and a
number of families that tie in with their's, at my web site, Moore Hope for the
Future, "http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/4694/moorhope.html";.

Andy Gammill has a lot of Foulke information posted at his home page at

I hope this is useful for those of you who are researching some of the early Quaker
families of southeastern PA.

Take care.
Tom Moore

Moore Hope for the Future
Genealogy, Fresh Ideas for the New Millenium
You can also contact me through ICQ "http://wwp.mirabilis.com/11735299&quo

This thread: