QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 1998-09 > 0904920310

From: Ruby Simonson McNeill <>
Subject: Re: hinshaw cd query
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 07:45:10 -0700

On the FTM CDs I find that if you go to the bottom of the screen and hit
the "view" button and then hit the "print" button, it prints the page
and, better yet, gives the actual source, i.e. volumes, etc.

Of course, if that doesn't work for you, try "Print Screen" or "Alt
Print Screen". This puts the page or screen into the clipboard and then
when you open a word document and hit "Control V" or into edit and
"copy", it will put it into the document and then you can print.
Granted you can't edit, but you can have a copy.

I like the features FTM has put on their CDs.
--

My "Home Book": http://www.localaccess.com/rubym/
My Ancestors: http://www.localaccess.com/rubym/antafl.htm

"Advice is like snow - the softer it falls, the deeper it goes."
(unknown author)

This thread: