QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 1998-09 > 0904925941

From: "Paul Redden" <>
Subject: Re: hinshaw cd query
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 12:19:01 -0400

It is a brand new CD just put out in the last few weeks. It is listed on
Family Tree Makers home page under "The Latest Family Archives CDs" heading
on the right side of the page about half way down. Family Tree Maker's
home page is at http://www.familytreemaker.com

They use the title:
"Genealogical Records: The Encyclopedia of Quaker Genealogy, 1740-1939
(#192)" they don't reference Hinshaw except in the description. I have
been waiting for this to come out on CD for a while now and would recommend
it to anyone with Quaker ancestors. There always seems to be something I
knew I should have checked on my last trip to the library.

Paul