QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 1998-09 > 0905189161

From: <>
Subject: Re: QUAKER-ROOTS-D Digest V98 #390
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 13:26:01 EDT

Dear Don Cordell,

Thank you for sharing that beautiful poem with us! I agree that it reflects
the
feelings passed down to us by many of our Quaker and other ancestors. Though
we morn the earthly loss of our loved ones, we are reminded by that "still
small voice of God" that it will only be yet a little while for those of us
who are the true believers and followers of Jesus Christ before we will meet
again in that very happy Big Reunion in the Skies! May you all reflect these
sacred beliefs of your ancestors, and may God bless you all and make his face
to shine upon you!

Elise

This thread: