Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 1998-09 > 0905458405

From: <>
Subject: Thatcher, Hiatt, Thomas
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 16:13:25 EDT

I would appreciate information about Gideon Hiatt and his wife Mary Thatcher
m. August 5, 1819, Clinton Co, O. Mary was from Berkeley Co, VA.
I'm researching the Thomas family and have learned of a couple Hiatt

John Hiatt m. Mary Thomas of Philadelphia County, PA, November 30, 1723, Mary
was the dau. of Evan Thomas and Albenah Ross. (Mentioned in "Hopewell Friends
History 1734-1934") They were Quaker and went into VA.

John and Mary had a son, John and he married Phebe Thatcher.
Would love more info. Thank you,

This thread: