QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 1998-09 > 0906338859

From: thia <>
Subject: Re: Quaker surnames/PA
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 20:47:39 -0400

Hello All!

This is an interesting coincidence. I just finished a book last night
called "If I'd Killed Him When I Met Him..." a mystery by Sharyn McCrumb
set in Virginia. There was a modern mystery as well as references to a,
I thought fictional, historic mystery. Was there really a Major
Todhunter (Union Army) whose wife Lucy was accused of poisoning him with
Arsenic? Or is it just as I had originally thought, fictitious? Any
way, I've shared. Now back to lurking.

Thia Hatcher