QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 1998-09 > 0906918672

From: <>
Subject: Re: JEROME DUMAS & QUAKERISM
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 13:51:12 EDT

<<
<< Subj: JEROME DUMAS & QUAKERISM
Date:98-09-25 13:03:30 EDT

Despite the fact that Jerome/Jeremiah Dumas [father of Temperance (Dumas)
Yancey KIMBROUGH Hix] had probably earliest of his records in GOOCHLAND CO.,
VA (Douglas Register), we nevertheless, see that some and possibly all of
his
family were landownin >>

SECOND APOLOGY. Want to make sure all interested parties change a mistake in
the above excerpt from me. The 1st & 2nd lines' name should read: "[father
of Temperance (Dumas) Yancey THOMASON Hix]. Please delete "Kimbrough."
Kimbrough is a part of the family group, but NOT Temperance's husband.
Temperance's 1st husband, who was Robert Yancey (d. bet. 1743-1746, Louisa
Co., VA). Her 2nd husband was Samuel Thomason, Sr. (d. 1753), and her 3d
husband was Pewid Hix.

Thank you! Profound apologies!
Kay G.

This thread: