QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 1999-07 > 0931797173

From: "Gay R Davis" <>
Subject: FUTHEY AND COPE OR EVERTS
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 16:32:53 -0000

I am getting citations from individuals for the following book:

EVERTS, LOUIS H., HISTORY OF CHESTER COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA.

I cannot find this book in any library catalog I have checked and am
questioning whether the individuals using it mean FUTHEY AND COPE, HISTORY
OF CHESTER COUNTY which was published by EVERTS. The perplexing thing is
the page numbers given do not coincide with the likely page numbers in the
Futhey and Cope book.

Is there such a book by Everts with the same name as the one by Futhey and
Copes.

Thanks for any enlightenment you can give me on this.

Gay Wickersham Davis

This thread: