QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2001-06 > 0993059512

From: "Esther Mitchell" <>
Subject: [Q-R] Re: Jonathan and Anna (Lundy) Hodgson descandents Reunion in Mouund City Kanasas
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 10:51:52 -0700

Hi Janice,
As far as I know I have no relationship with Jonathan and Anna
(Lundy) Hodgson except for the names and the fact my descendants were also
Quakers.

- My gr.gr.grandfather, John Lampton HODGSON (a Quaker), married Ann JAMES
Apr. 25, 1816 in the Yonge St. Meeting House, Ontario, Canada. Ann James,
born in Pennsylvania, was the daughter of Ezekiel JAMES and Kezia HARVEY.
Ann's brother, Ezekiel James Jr., married Ruth LUNDY who was born March 22,
1789, in PA and died in Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada.

- Parents of John Lampton Hodgson were Ralph Hodgson, who may have been born
Feb 12, 1754 in Denton, Durham England, and Elizabeth, possibly born May 25,
1755 in England, who were buried in a Shaker cemetery in Watervliet, Albany
Co., NY.

Have you ever come across any of the above?

Regards,
Esther Crebbin Mitchell,
Victoria, B.C. Canada

This thread: