QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2001-06 > 0993418659

From: Gloria Holder <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Isaac F. Lewis and Eugenia Toppers?
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 16:37:39 -0500

Hi,
I am looking for a Susie Lewis who married a Jonathan Stout Higgins
where I don't know. Does rootsweb have a Lewis's web where you can
asked for help. I don't think this family was Quaker's. I am trying to
keep my eyes open and write to anybody that has a Lewis's line.
I can't get out and do the research work like I used to.
I don't drive is the main reason.
The Higgins are on my mother's side of the house.
Let me know if you know of anybody who is working on this.
I would say that Susie was born 1780/ 1790 somewhere in that
time frame or a little earlier.
I don't even have Jonathan Stout Higgins birth or death date
either.
I hope that you can helped me.
Gloria