QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2001-07 > 0996006617

From: "Leslie Hope" <>
Subject: [Q-R] RE: QUAKER-ROOTS-D Digest V01 #467
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:30:17 -0700

Violet and others,
I have this list that was originally posted by *Sandy.* She did say there
were a few others whose names weren't given in her source, Stephen Week's
"Southern
Quakers and Slavery."
My Tristram Macy is not on the list with his wife Miriam Barnard; However,
is daughter, Lydia, married John Hinshaw at the NC Deep River Meeting. The
family then moved to IN. Tristram's brother Nathaniel Macy is on the list. I
think Miriam's brother Tristram Barnard is also on the list.
Leslie

Libni Coffin
William Coffin, Jr.
William Coffin,