QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2001-08 > 0997816905

From: Ruth Satterthwaite <>
Subject: Re: Bucks Co. Tax Records (Was Re: [Q-R] Thomas Brown who marriedRuth Large)
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:21:45 -0700

At 11:05 AM -0400 8/14/01, wrote:
>I would be so apprecative if you would see if there were any Janney families
>listed
on your Tax List. In particular Isaac and Hannah. ....

There are Janneys indexed, but no Isaac or Hannah. The Janneys
indexed include Abel (3 pages), Charles/Charls (2 pages), Jacob (2
pages), Thomas (14 pages), and William (1 page).

As a Janney descendant myself, I have often noted your queries about
Isaac and Hannah Janney, but like you, I have found nothing to
identify them. Good luck!!

Ruth
--
Ruth Satterthwaite <>