QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2002-03 > 1016467714

From: Paul Hatcher <>
Subject: [Q-R] Re: Unidentified subject!
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:08:34 -0500

Betty,

The following is from Hinshaw's Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy.

Perquimans monthly meeting (now Piney Woods MM), Perquimans county, North
Carolina:

Gabriel NEWBY
Mary NEWBY
Children:
William b. 13 Jan. 1689 "?"
Edward b. 12 Oct.1691
Joseph b. 27 Sep. 1693
Francis b. 3 Nov. 1695
Isabel b. 28 Oct. 1697
Mary b. 3 Nov. 1699
Meriam
Jesse
Elizabeth
(no dates listed for last three children)

Paul Hatcher