QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2002-03 > 1016528767

From: "Jerry Richmond" <>
Subject: [Q-R] Gabriel Newby
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 03:06:07 -0600

At the risk of irritating some good folks like Horace Peele
and Paul Hatcher, may I point out that the information supplied
by them is technically incorrect. What they quote is NOT what
it says in Hinshaw.

Sould be (proper recognition of OS dates):

Gabriel NEWBY
Mary NEWBY
Children:
William b. 13 1M. 1689 (Mar)
Edward b. 12 10M.1691 (Dec)
Joseph b. 27 9M 1693 (Nov)
Francis b. 3 11M 1695 (Jan)
Isabel b. 28 10M 1697 (Dec)
Mary b. 3 11M 1699 (Jan)
Meriam
Jesse
Elizabeth
(no dates listed for last three children)

Regards, Jerry Richmond
You are cordially invited to visit "The Quaker Collection"
http://home.sprynet.com/~jrichmon/qkrcoll.htm