QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2002-03 > 1017024776

From: "sharon weiss" <>
Subject: Unidentified subject!
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 02:52:56 +0000

Hi ! I am researching my ggrandfather Charles Dankel. Unfortunately, due
to poor memory on the part of my mother and uncles, the only information I
have is that he was a practicing quaker in Philadelphia, Pa. in the late
1800's thru to the early 1900's. I would guess from about 1850 till about
1940. I would appreciate any little bit of information that might "jog" my
family's memory and get me started on this long journey. Thank you in
advance, Sharon