QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2002-03 > 1017527373

From: "mmandj" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Curtis Beals Bible
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 16:29:33 -0600

Hello Paul,

My records show that it is the same Curtis. The Susanna you have
listed as his mother would be Susanna Jackson b. 1758 in Surry, NC. She
died 9 September 1840 in Indiana. She and Daniel were married 4 May 1775
New Garden MM, Guilford Co., NC. Daniel died in 1846 in White River
Township, Randolph, Indiana and is buried at Sparrow Creek (I don't know
where this is - someone will).

In addition to the children you have listed, there was also:

John b. 24 August 1780, New Garden MM, Guilford Co., NC

Daniel b. abt. 1784, New Garden MM

Catharine b. 1787, New Garden MM

Rachel b. 22 March 1794 in Virginia
d. 12 April 1860 in Randolph Co., Indiana
buried: New Liberty Cemetery, Randolph Co.

Susannah b. 12 December 1796 in Virginia
d. 1 April 1882 in Neff, Randolph, Indiana
buried: Union Cemetery, Randolph, Ind

My husband is descended from Curtis and Hannah through their son John. I
truly hope this is what you're looking for!

Best Wishes,
Michelle