QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2002-03 > 1017534612

From: Paul Hatcher <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Curtis Beals Bible
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 19:30:14 -0500

Hello again,

I suspect the Evan EVANS, way below is the one just below. Does anyone agree?

Paul
248-948-8018 [Michigan]
1 Evan EVANS Born: 4 April 1754 Camden, Camden county, New Jersey Died: 18 February 1847 Clinton county, Ohio Burial: Lees Creek Friends' burial ground, Clinton county, Ohio

+ Sarah MIDDLETON Born: About 1758 Chester Twp., Burlington county, New Jersey Married: Aft. 30 June 1777 (New Jersey license date) Father: Hudson MIDDLETON Mother: Sarah HAINES

2 Atlantic EVANS Born: 21 February 1778 Burlington county, New Jersey Died: 29 September 1860 Highland county, Ohio

+ James SMITH Born: About 1774 Ohio

2 Mary EVANS Born: 24 November 1779 Burlington county, New Jersey Died: Bef. 1847 Ohio

+ Enos HAINES Born: 20 November 1770 Evesham Twp., Burlington county, New Jersey Married: 23 December 1795 Southland MH, Culpeper county, Virginia Died: 4 January 1864 Westfield, Hamilton county, Indiana Father: Levi HAINES Mother: Elizabeth ANDREWS

2 Rebecca EVANS

+ Richard ILIFF

2 Hannah EVANS

+ Curtis BALES