QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2002-03 > 1017633360

From: GENE CORDELL <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Re: Curtis Beals Bible
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 23:00:31 -0500

Michelle, yes we need all we can locate on the Beals/Bales descendants
the file is now at 576 pages, with all there is on these names we should
hit aleast 1000 pages before going to print, we have received other
researchers work so trying to get it all compiled is a time comsuming
job. We also have many of the connecting Quaker names in file, so every
name may help some other family find their ancestors.
Gene Cordell in INDPLS.