QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2003-01 > 1044063451

From: Lanita Sconce Miller <>
Subject: [Q-R] Westland Monthly Meeting, Washington Co., PA
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 19:38:20 -0600

Hi,

It's Lanita again, here in windy Wichita, KS.

I have tried to locate the books that have this notation:

1802,12,25. Westland Monthly Meeting, Washington Co., PA: Benjamin
[Elliot] disowned for marrying out of unity. Vol. 4, page 30.

around here, and they are nowhere to be found.. Would someone be willing
to make a copy of the above page with this notation, along with the
title page, and send to me. I will gladly pay for expenses or do a
lookup in exchange.. I have access to both army's roster books for the
Civil War, as well as the ROLL OF HONOR series [Union soldiers who died
in the war], that I would be happy to do a lookup for someone.

If interested, please email me privately! I'm at my wits end around here
trying to locate these books.

Thanks for any help and consideration!
Lanita Sconce Miller
Wichita, KS