QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2003-04 > 1050481316

From: "Jerry M." <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Thomas Atkinson, patriot
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 04:23:31 -0400

If the Thomas Atkinson buried in Paoli IN is Thomas, Jr., who is the Thomas,
patriot given credit by the DAR and SAR. I know it gets so confusing with so
many Thomas Atkinsons and also Robert Atkinsons. My g-grandfather was born
in Parke Co. in 1836 (Charles), but I thought he was a direct line from
Thomas, patriot. If this is not so, then my whole family tree is MIXED up
and wrong.
Jerry M.