Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2003-05 > 1053579010

From: "Jerry Richmond" <>
Subject: [Q-R] John Carter & Isabell Atkinson
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 23:50:10 -0500

Vern & List -

I have a Family Group Sheet on John Carter (1695-1760)
and wife Isabell Atkinson in "The Quaker Collection" at this

there were perhaps other children but what I have is of high
significance and representative of one of the major Quaker

Regards, Jerry Richmond
You are cordially invited to visit "The Quaker Collection"