QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2008-03 > 1204985655

From: "Judith F. Russell" <>
Subject: [Q-R] Homecoming for Newberry SC Bush River Quaker DescendantsandFriends, May 16 - 18, 2008
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 09:14:15 -0500

We have finalized the details for the May 16 - 18 Newberry SC Bush River
Quaker Descendants and Friends Homecoming. We have a great agenda with
emphasis on "The Great Wagon Road" and what it meant to our ancestors. Among
other things, we'll be visiting the traces of the Road itself in Newberry
County and in Union County.

I would be glad to send the registration form with details of events to
anyone who might be interested in coming. Everyone is welcome!

Many of our attendees also have Union County SC Quaker roots (Smith, Hibbs,
Coppock, etc.) and we will be visiting the Rose Hill plantation and the
Padgett's Creek Quaker Cemetery at Sedalia, SC.

Please don't reply to the list; send me an individual email at
and I'll be glad to send you further details and the
registration materials. Also, please forward this email to anyone who
might be interested.

Thank you,
Judy Russell (Homecoming Planning Committee)
Bogart, Georgia

This thread: