QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2009-08 > 1249178382

From: "Joy Bland" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Orange County, NC Quaker records, Lindley & Woody
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 20:59:42 -0500

My Thomas Lindley is a brother to your Mary and I do have some info.
Quaker records in PA and NC will help you.
The Woody line might have your line because I have gotten Lindley
information from
My Hadley Line.
I have nothing on your John Woody but do have Mary's birthdate and their
marriage date.
Joy