QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2009-09 > 1252953107

From: Jean Leeper <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Hannah Holiday Wilson - Parke County IN
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 13:31:47 -0500

Thanks! Wish I had the books
Could I have that list of names and dates for the family?
Does it tell who Paton/Payton Wilson's parents are?
I would presume that they came to Iowa in 1837 as Hannah and family
were charter members at Salem MM

I think I need someone to look at Lick Creek meeting on Orange County,
Indiana minutes for me. Can anyone do that?
I am most interested trying to find the names of Paton's parents.

We are gathering all we can find on him as we wish to preserve the
brick house he built in Henry County, Iowa soon after he came.

Jean Leeper