QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2009-09 > 1254237990

From: Judy Ardine <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Early Members of Concord Friends Meeting
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:26:30 -0400

THANK YOU, Jeff! Yes, Robert EYRE was Clerk of Chester county courts Oct.
17, 1683, to December, 1689 and then Recorder of Deeds March 26, 1693 to
Jan 2 1695. This "stray" John EYRE (Ayers) has long been a thorn in our
side, was he a brother or otherwise related to our Robert EYRE? Every
little bit and piece of information we can find on either Robert or John is
a help and I thank you very much for sharing this information. Given
Robert's son, William, WAS a Quaker and several generations following were
as well, this book sounds to be worth pursuing getting a copy of. Thank
you, again!

This thread: