QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2009-11 > 1259160446

From: "Eileen Bernier" <>
Subject: [Q-R] Daniels/Varney
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:47:26 -0600

I am trying to find any information on my 3rd great grandparents whom I
believe to be Quakers. His name was Obadiah Daniels; he married Mary Anne
Varney.
They were from the Strafford, NH area. Obadiah was born about 1780 and Mary
Anne was born about 1805. I have found information on their children after
they moved from the NH area, but cannot find anything definite on them prior
to their move (early 1800) to New York. I believe Obadiah's father may have
also been named Obadiah, but no proof on that to date. Any help with this
family would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Eileen

This thread: