QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2010-09 > 1283336944

From: Jim Walton <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] QuakerMeetings.com is back up on the Web
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 19:29:04 +0900

Thanks Tom,

I just saw your messages, that's why I haven't answered sooner. I'm using
gmail and I have a filter set up, but it sure isn't working properly. It
puts some messages in the label but ignores others. I'll just have to be
sure to check closer.

I'll check out the web site.Getting to other research sites is a bit of a
problem. I live in Korea, and I just discovered today that the closest
Mormon research center was closed. Hopefully one of the others is still
open, but not too many people here doing genealogy. Koreans know their
family history for many generations. My father-in-law was a 34th generation
in his family, and all the members are recorded in government records. Kind
of takes the fun out of genealogy...

Jim

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 8:12 AM, Tom Hill for MMNA <