QUAKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > QUAKER-ROOTS > 2010-09 > 1285530129

From: Kelly Graham <>
Subject: [Q-R] Jonathan WALL - 1820 Census - Patton Township, Centre County,Pennsylvania
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 12:42:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, all :)

I am wondering about an ancestor. Jonathan WALL was - I think -
my great-great-great-great-grandfather, the father of Samuel Wall,
who (or, so I've been told) was born in Centre Co., Penn., in 1811.

I have since read that a "Jonathan WALL", with his wife "Jane"
and family, resided in Patton Township in Centre Co. from about 1819
to about 1820!

My questions: Were Jonathan WALL and his house Quakers? And, i they
were, are there any records of where they came from prior to 1819?

Thank you for any help given :)

Kelly Paul Graham
Houston, Texas

This thread: