QUALLS-L Archives

Archiver > QUALLS > 2005-11 > 1132262664

Subject: searching for a line of Qualls m. to a Benson
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:24:24 +0000

Searching for a line of Martha QUALLS b.23 June 1846 in Tennessee. The tricky part of this is I'm not sure if her maiden name is QUALLS or it is being listed as her married name. She was m. to a Bernard or Barnard L. QUALLS around 1885. Her husband Bernard/Barnard was b. 27 Oct.1848 also from Tennessee.
They had a daughter Carrie QUALLS b.1885 in Arkansas who would later m. Daniel Monroe BENSON. Daniel was b. 1879 also in Arkansas, they where m around 1900. So far I have been able to locate 3 children to this union...Bertha BENSON who later m. ZZ Renfroe, Roxie BENSON and Perry Vernon BENSON.

Thank you for any help in locating these great lines...

kim

This thread: