QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 1969-12 > 0000000001-01

From: Roch St-Pierre <>
Subject: [Q-R] GOUIN - BRULÉ
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 00:18:11 -0700

Hi! Jan,
sorry I just looked but can't find anything on what your looking for.

A correction on my last message:

Gédéon parents, Jean-Baptiste Gouin and Louise Laprade.

Roch

Thanks Roch but do you have Louise's birth and death date? Or any info on the son?
I think she died at or soon after his birth. Gedeon became Jules Gouin in Cheboygan
with a 2nd wife.
Jan
Hi! Jan,

Gédéon Gouin m Marie-Louise Brulé July 02, 1877
in Saint-Michel-des-Saint, Berthier
Gédéon parents, Jean-Baptiste Gouin and Louise Paprade
Marie-Louise -parents, Norbert Brulé and Zoé Baillargeon

Roch

Looking for info on Marie Louise Brule married Gedeon Gouin Feb 7, 1877 St
Michel des Saintes, Berthier, Quebec. She was the daughter of Norbert Brule and
Zoe Baillargeon. Would like the birth and death date for Louise. Also what
happened to her son Joseph b. Dec 5, 1878.
Jan Gouin

This thread: