QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2000-12 > 0978108681

From: "Normand P. Morin" <>
Subject: [Q-R] Re: Unidentified subject!
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:51:21 -0500

Hi Wendy;
In Frère Éloi-Gérard's book Tome Vl he states on Page #8 a Louis Jacques married Oct. 10, 1847 to Hélène Lessard at St. Joseph
(together they had five kids,) and on Page 12 he states that one of them was Napoléon Jacques married (first) Aug. 16, 1886 to Éveline
Maheu at St. Joseph, he married a (second time) May 21, 1923 to Euphémie Grondin at St.Joseph. With Éveline Maheu they had seven kids
together.
I hope this is what you are looking for.
Norm