QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2001-07 > 0995302680

From: "Mary G." <>
Subject: [Q-R] Zwicker/Lavoie/Robert
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:58:00 -0500

I'm extracting information from printed records to be put on disks right
now, eventually all will be on the LDS site for people to use as they need.
Anyhow, doing deaths in North Carolina right now, and when I did this one
the name LAVOIE jumped right out and hit me. I remember seeing it on this
list many times. So thought I would copy what I have here if it might be of
interest to anyone.

Marie-Therese Robert Zwicker, white, female, born 19 Nov 1921 in the
Province of Quebec, Canada to Jules Robert and Marie Irene Lavoie.
Marie-Theresa was married to Richard A. Zwicker (no date given), and was a
retired office clerk in a telephone company. Her residence was 1110
Corncastle Tr., Martinsville, Henry Co., Virginia. She died the 4th of June
1980, in Durham, Durham Co., North Carolina, (in Duke Hospital) at age 58.
She was buried the 9th of June 1980 at St. Larence Cemetery, West Haven,
Connecticut. Funeral home was: Keenan Funeral Home at 238 Elm St., West
Haven, Connecticut

It even gives her social security number: 034-14-6541.

She died of cancer (had it 2 years). Her husband gave this information to
the officials.

This is all of the information on the record.

Mel

This thread: