QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2001-07 > 0995472083

Subject: Re: [Q-R] POIRIER
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:01:23 EDT

In a message dated 07/18/2001 11:41:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

<< Now, is the J.B. POIRIER who m. M.Louise SCENE, the same as Andre that m.
M.Joseph or Josette SENET, OR J.B. that m. Madeleine SENET?

Maytbe Andre & J.B. are brothers who m. sisters, on the same date & place?

Hi Norm,
I can't help you with Louis Poirier, but below is what I have found. If you
need further on any of these ancestors, I have the direct lines to the
pioneers of each. Regards,Linnie

FROM PRDH:

Couple
of JEAN BAPTISTE SENEZ LALIBERTE
Père : JACQUES SENEZ LALIBERTE
Mère : MARIE JANOT LACHAPELLE

Marriage: 1757-02-14 St-Charles-sur-Richelieu

and MARIE MADELEINE GUYON LEMOINE DION BUISSON
Father : JOSEPH GUYON LEMOINE DION BUISSON
Mother : MARIE MADELEINE TETREAULT DUCHARME

Children married before 1800 :

Sex Date of marriage First name of the child
Place of marriage Name of the spouse

m 1784-05-10 JEAN BAPTISTE
Beloeil (Couple) CHARLOTTE LARRIVEE

m 1788-02-04 NICOLAS
St-Charles-sur-Richelieu (Couple) MARIE MARGUERITE LEDUC

f 1785-09-26 MARIE MADELEINE
Beloeil (Couple) JEAN BAPTISTE POIRIER LAJEUNESSE

f 1785-09-26 MARIE MADELEINE
Beloeil (Couple) ANDRE POIRIER LAJEUNESSE
Couple (Family)
of JACQUES SENEZ LALIBERTE
Père : NICOLAS SENEZ LALIBERTE
Mère : MARIE GERTRUDE DAUNAIS

Marriage: 1717-11-08 Pointe-aux-Trembles

and MARIE JANOT LACHAPELLE
Father : PIERRE JANOT LACHAPELLE
Mother : PETRONILLE TESSIER LAVIGNE

Children married before 1800 :

Sex Date of marriage First name of the child
Place of marriage Name of the spouse

m 1742-01-22 NICOLAS
Pointe-aux-Trembles (Couple) MARIE CATHERINE SICARD

m 1747-02-06 JOSEPH
Pointe-aux-Trembles (Couple) MARIE JOSEPHE DEBLED

f 1746-01-31 MARIE
Pointe-aux-Trembles (Couple) JEAN BAPTISTE BRICAULT LAMARCHE

m 1757-02-14 JEAN BAPTISTE
St-Charles-sur-Richelieu (Couple) MARIE MADELEINE GUYON LEMOINE DION
BUISSON

m 1755-02-10 CHARLES
St-Charles-sur-Richelieu (Couple) MARIE ANNE TETREAULT DUCHARME

m 1757-08-29 PIERRE
Longue-Pointe (Couple) ELISABETH MARIE ISABELLE LEVANGELISTE
ARCHAMBAULT

This thread: