QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2002-04 > 1019741590

From: "Pauline B. Paranto" <>
Subject: Fw: [Q-R] Fw: carron
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:47:08 -0400

Found the following in the 1881 census:
Census Place: Ste-Roch,L'Islet,Quebec,Canada
Source: FHL Film 1375827 NAC C-13191 Dist 43
SubDist E Div 2 Page 8 Family 36
Sex Marr Age Origin Birthplace
Francois Caron M M 40 Franc. Quebec
Obeline Caron F M 32 Franc. Quebec
Louise Caron F 13 Franc. Quebec
Francois Caron M 11 Franc. Quebec
Alexina Caron F 9 Franc. Quebec
Antheme Caron M 6 Franc. Quebec
Charles Caron M 4 Franc. Quebec
Rosana Caron F 1 Franc. Quebec

Also found this:
Census Place: Ste-Jean-Port-Joli,L'Islet,Quebec,Canada
Source: FHL Film 1375827 NAC C-13191 Dist 43
SubDist C Div 2 Page 3 Family 12

Phillippe Caron F M 60 Franc. Quebec
Zoe Caron F M 47 Franc. Quebec
Celestin Caron M 19 Franc. Quebec
Fabien Caron M 18 Franc. Quebec
Frederick Caron M 16 Franc. Quebec
Pomela Caron F 14 Franc. Quebec
Francois Caron M 11 Franc. Quebec
Jean Bte Caron M 8 Franc. Quebec
Ziline Caron F 6 Franc. Quebec
Eugene Caron M 31 Franc. Quebec

Hope you find some help in either of these. Good luck!
Pauline