QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2002-07 > 1027437130

From: "Richard Van Wasshnova" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] "Confirmed"? -religious or secular definition? was: David family ancestors
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:18:43 -0700

Thanks Bridget,

I didn't know religeous confirmation records were of any worth for parents.
Are those from PRDH? I've just realized I don't have and PRDH data on any of
my DAVID ancestors and I thought I had about all of them. I have Jacques,
Claude (my ancestor) and Guillaume as brothers who came to Quebec but their
parents didn't, am I correct?

--
Richard Van Wasshnova
Seal Beach, CA