QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2003-05 > 1054242949

From: (Thomas A. Henault Sr.)
Subject: [Q-R] O/T Prayers.
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:15:58 -0400 (EDT)

Lorry! Our Creator sure knew what he was doing when he sent me to
MetisGen-L & Quebec-Research-L, I knew all along that the people on
these sites were ones that i would be proud to know, and with his
blessing, to call Cousin, the prayers that have been sent to Jo-el, are
the most powerful medication that she can receive, and i believe that
with so many prayers being said for her and family, that she will be
alright, and return to her children as a healthy person. the response to
my prayer request has made me realize just how blessed i am, to be a
part of this great family of caring, giving, and kind people! i will use
the prayers that you sent, when i pray for others, and tonight, i will
use them to pray for all of our families, and thank him for sharing all
of you with me. i know men don't cry, but my eyes seem to be sweating,
so i will close for now. Thank You All for your Prayers. God Bless.

Peace Tommy

This thread: