QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2004-02 > 1077420556

From: "Joyce Crete" <>
Subject: [Q-R] 1880 Canadian Census
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 22:29:16 -0500

Further to Mike's message I too have a Nova Scotia lookup if anyone can do
that. I have an Albert HILTZ married to Alma (no surname)
but in 1880 he may still be living at home with parents (unknown)

Not much to go on but if there is one Albert and even more it would be a
start. I believe HILTZ is quite a common name in NS Joyce Crete