QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2004-08 > 1093286707

From: "Donna" <>
Subject: error in family tree
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:45:26 -0500

This morning I looked up a person in Rootsweb to see what they had. I found everyone in Rootsweb had something different than I had. So I emailed my friend Louis Beland that has been working in genealogy for 25 years and helps compile books for genealogy research. He looked my query up and said that everyone had it wrong. Probably one person coping the other. This is what the right results are incase one of you reading this copied the wrong data.

Pierre Jean-Baptiste Paquin, son of Pierre and Cecile Martineau/St-Onge, married Agathe St-Amant on 23 Nov 1772 in Louiseville. She was the daughter of Laurent and Marie-Anne St-Germain. Pierre Jn-Bte later married Marie Vivier in 1805. (Everyone had that he married Angelique Langlois, same date & same birth date)

Angelique Langlois, daughter of Nicolas Langlois and Marie-Angelique Cuillerier/Leveille married 9 Nov 1773 in Cap-Sante, Portneuf Co., Etienne Germain, son of Alexis & M-Elizabeth Norbert.

Donna

I don't know how I got over the hill
without getting to the top.

This thread: