QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2005-06 > 1118059525

Subject: Re: [Q-R] Meaning of Half Value
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 08:05:25 EDT

In a message dated 6/6/2005 2:12:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

Thanks Owen, When I use the online translator it is generally to get an idea
of what the page says. I really wish I could find that page again. If not I
guess it gets to remain a mystery. I wish there was a better way of
translating French to English when one is not privileged with that skill.
Debra

You're welcome Debra.

There is a better way of obtaining a translation from French to English, or
English to French: Post the text to the List, and one of us who are
"privileged" to be bilingual will be happy to translate it.

Fr. Owen Taggart

This thread: