QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2005-06 > 1118690098

From: "P. Smith" <>
Subject: Joseph-Louis-André LAVIGNE dit POUTRÉ dit RIVARD and Eva DUBÉ
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:15:02 -0400

I am looking for the 2nd marriage of Joseph-Louis-André LAVIGNE dit POUTRÉ
dit RIVARD to Eva Dubé. He was previously married to Lauréa GAGNON. They
lived in Barre, Vermont but my Great-Uncle thought they may have been
married in a civil ceremony in Manchester, NH. They would have been married
after 1918 as that is abt when Lauréa died. It was also said that Lauréa
might have been divorced and therefore the reason for the civil ceremony. I
don't know if this union was ever blessed. Any help at all would be greatly
appreciated as she was much beloved by her stepchildren.
Marie

This thread: