QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2005-06 > 1118691298

From: "P. Smith" <>
Subject: Seraphine PLANTE, daughter of Dominique PLANTE and Thérèse DEZIEL, wife of Arthur BOUCHER
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:35:06 -0400

I am looking for any information at all on Seraphine PLANTE, daughter of
Dominique PLANTE and Thérèse DEZIEL, wife of Arthur BOUCHER. I believe she
may have been born abt 1879 at Saint-Sébastien-de-Beauce but do not know
where she died or was buried. She married Arthur BOUCHER on 18 Nov 1885 in
Woonsocket, Rhode Island. He died there on 23 Oct 1916 but her family
supposedly returned to Canada and I don't know if she had gone with them.
Any assistance at all would be greatly appreciated.
Marie

This thread: