QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2005-06 > 1119222571

Subject: Re: [Q-R] NOT CHRISTMAS YET !!!! Who Cares!!!! PLEASE DON'T STOP
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 19:09:31 EDT

DD........You must lighten up. I enjoy this list just the way it is and you
must not read all the postings. I have learned a lot on this site. It would be
too bad, if you were the one to spoil a great AND FRIENDLY GENEALOGY
SITE!!!!!.....And what side of the bed did you get up on?

Did you know that some people celebrate CHRISTMAS in July. I think it is on
one of the coast, because they string lights all over their boats and have a
bigh parade and even the town decorates. Someone on the list probably knows what
I am talking about.

Q-R List, keep on doing what you doing, this is the best list going!!!!!!

Mary in Kansas

This thread: