QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2005-06 > 1119302332

From: "D. O'" <>
Subject: Re - . Not Xmas yet, etc
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:18:52 +0000

To those who have no interest for non-geneology entries may I humbly and
respectfully suggest using the delete key when the subject line has no
connection to your research.

Gary Boivin, with BB & his elves, are doing an amazing job of keeping us
informed on historical matters and traditions which some of us may have
forgotten, and allowing us the privilege of levity so we don't forget how to
laugh. And when we fall into a slump they help us to remember that time is
passing quickly so don't put off to tomorrow what you can do today... like
Christmas baking!

While tomorrow (June 21) is the start of summer, it is also the longest day
of the year. From then on the days get shorter until all of a sudden 187
days have passed and it is Christmas.

Doreen

Tempus Fugit

This thread: